The calendar of presbytery events is at the foot of the page

Contact stated clerk Pete Wells to add events to the calendar

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Haiti earthquake PDA response update

See Moderator Bruce Reyes-Chow's blog "We have now raised $4,000,000 for short and long term recovery"

"Throughout my travels as I have been attending conferences and visiting ministries, I have invited folks to send me short write-ups on their ministries and, with the understanding that, as I was able, I would post them on this blog.  My hope in doing this is by no means to touch upon all ministries with a Presbyterian connection, but only to gives glimpses of the breadth and depth in which we engage in ministry around the world.
At this very moment I am sitting in the Louisville Airport after a meeting of the Committee on the Office of the General Assembly and General Assembly Mission Council.  There was quite a bit that went on during these meetings, but one of the most important was getting an update from the Haiti Disaster Response Team and Presbyterian Disaster Assistance."
http://www.mod.reyes-chow.com/2010/02/moderator-minute-for-mission-pda-haiti-update.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: